" Winners don't do different Things, They do things
- 1. First, Going through only Text Books in totality,
would not suffice the CBSE standards.
- We need to get into basics; this includes reading
each and every line, trying to understand by taking suitable
day-today examples and Going through in-text questions and
writing them in detail.
- Simultaneously going through Exemplar, text book
referred by NCERT, and completing their exercises also.
- Again, Referring to Reference text books such as For
Mathematics we complete each and every sums of RD Sharma, RS
Agrawal, Arihant or Together with Publications and many
more. For Science, We refer reference books from
Publications such as Sultan Chand, Pradeep, Arihant, Modern
ABC or X'am-idea and many more books in totality.
- Each Topics/ Chapter get completed once, we complete
all such reference books too.
- Daily questions are discussed and written on the
basis of the topics covered in class from chapters, rather
than only exercise questions.
- Need based in Science we may refer Biological slides
- Hands-on demonstration of Organic Chemistry and
Physics understandings such as optics or Acid-Base concepts
on small scale are understood in-class.
- Numerical need to be dealt differently, compared to
Theory, for which first theory is made understood in detail
and then more Numerical are practiced.
- Before every Formative or Summative Assessments,
respective chapters are revised as per requirements this
includes solving different CBSE school papers regularly.
- This is a SMART Class; sometimes we take help of
Audio-Visuals to understand concepts and details easily.
- After completion of every chapter either Mathematics
or Science we review our situation by conducting class test.