" You cannot change your future, but can change your
Habits. Surely, Habits will change your future....
- First, Going through only Text Books in totality
these days donot suffice the ICSE standards
- We need to get into basics; this includes reading
each and every line, trying to understand by taking suitable
day-today examples and Going through in-text questions and
writing them in detail.
- Simultaneously going through reference Books,
referred by ICSE, and completing their exercises also.
- Again, Referring to Reference text books such as For
Mathematics and Science we complete each and every sum.
- In Senior Class, For Mathematics & Science, We refer
reference books from Publications such as Sultan Chand,
Agrawal and OP Malhotra and many more books in totality.
- Daily questions are discussed and written on the
basis of the topics covered in class from chapters, rather
than only exercise questions.
- Need based in Science we may refer Biological slides
- Hands-on demonstration of Organic Chemistry and
Physics understandings such as optics or Acid-Base concepts
on small scale are understood in-class.Numerical need to be
dealt differently, compared to Theory, for which first theory
is made understood in detail and then more Numerical are
- Before every Monthly, Quaterly or Half Yearly exams,
respective chapters are revised as per requirements this
includes solving different school papers regularly.
- This is a SMART Class, sometimes we take help of
Audio-Visuals to understand concepts and details easily.
- After completion of every chapters either
mathematics or science we review our situation by conducting