" Actions speaks Louder than words....
- We may be Miles apart in distance, but Technological
advances made just a minute away.
- First, Going through only Text Books in totality,
would not suffice the International or Foreign CBSE
- We need to get into basics; this includes reading
each and every line, trying to understand by taking suitable
day-today examples and Going through in-text questions and
writing them in detail.
- Simultaneously going through Regular Modules,
referred by Universities or schools, and completing their
- Daily questions are discussed and written on the
basis of the topics covered in class from chapters, rather
than only exercise questions.
- Numerical need to be dealt differently, compared to
Theory, for which first theory is made understood in detail
and then more Numerical are practiced.
- Before every Monthly or Half Yearly Assessments,
respective chapters are revised as per requirements this
includes solving different school papers regularly.
- This is a SMART Class, sometimes we take help of
Audio-Visuals to understand concepts and details easily,
they can have it on their screen.
- After completion of every chapter either Mathematics
or Science we review our situation by conducting regular
- Languages are never a barrier for those who wish to
study by walking an extra mile.